On Tue, 15 May 2018, Len Ovens wrote:

On Tue, 15 May 2018, Aleksander Pusz wrote:

Forgot to add, for ubuntu-studio one would need colord-kde and wacomtablet however I don't know where to get second one...

I wasn't aware they were missing. I did see more tools in settings for monitor colour setup in KDE than in xfce as happens, as well as settings for tablets (the drawing kind). That was one of the pluses of KDE over xfce that I forgot to mention. The trouble we have had in the past is that no one had a monitor colorimeter to test these things with, though I am

I forgot to add: https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/wacom_tablet has some good information on setting up a tablet. Arch has good documentation.

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net