i also wanted to mention that if i'm able to acquire all of my gear, i'll be
able to record some demonstrational arrangements to showcase what ubuntu
studio's capable of doing because i firmly know that ubuntu studio can produce
professional recordings and also works of art and even blockbuster movies that
make it to the movie theaters. and hell, even help authors write best selling
novels.

as you can see, my head's full of ideas.

and ubuntu studio's 'linux for creative people!' love it!

Sent from my iPhone