Hi All,

Thanks for all comments & feedbacks!

Admin Account
-------------
We have created admin account for Erich, Eylul and Len (please let me know if you haven't received the notification, or want to add more)

TODOS based on feedbacks
------------------------
-For blurbs, current build is still assuming there are always 6 blurbs, we'll improve it to be more flexible.
-tweak top download box, move position and to covers 2 versions condition.
-tweak footer download CTA
-move open source to the last panel.
-make sure all text in homepage are editable placeholders
-social icons, currently it uses fontawesome.. we'll check the license and evaluate other flexible alternatives, maybe option to upload own icon -we also thinking to add additional widget areas in homepage for more flexibility (eg: in case there's important announcement or events banner)

performance
-----------
we just tried to add a bit animation on homepage illustration. this is our fist time applying css animation on complex svg. we thought native css method was the best, however in reality we see tendency of very high usage of GPU, just like mentioned by Mark, so we still evaluating this or the alternative.

Content
-------
Great to hear Eylul can organize & polish content, Since we have limited knowledge on the materials itself.

Logos
-----
We've updated the logos to compliant with the guidelines

resources
---------
-logos and fonts are from ubuntu, font currently taken from google fonts for easier development, will eventually changed to be part of the theme assets.
-we also use bootstrap css framework (MIT license)
-Photo at bottom CTA, i think its from unsplash, need to be changed eventually. Ralf previously offered photo contribution for mixer. -other artwork things are done in house, do you know how to make them GPL compliant? is it simply by adding comments in theme's source code? we'll make sure all the source files are included in git.

Regards,
Shinta