Joan Quintana wrote:

--- On Sat, 6/6/09, Alfons Verreijt <vocalf...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Alfons Verreijt <vocalf...@gmail.com>
Subject: Openoffice freezes 9.04 with rt kernel
To: ubuntu-studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Date: Saturday, June 6, 2009, 10:07 AM
Open office will not install in
9.04, leading to system freezes. Installing Ooo with generic
kernel and then rebooting with rt will not help; Ooo just
doesnt start...
So it's back to the drawing board. Unless you wont
use Ooo. For me it's unacceptable so i'll have to
stick to 8.04 untill finally there will be a working ubuntu
studio with rt kernel
Alfons
Op 5 jun 2009 1:00 PM schreef