Hi Ralf, thanks for your reply! I would try with a PS2 mouse, my doubt is
because I'm also using a USB audio interface, so I think that the USB
problem might affect also the audio interface (but as far as I remember it
keeps working even when mouse starts to get slow, but I'm not sure). Also
have some network timeouts from time to time...
As you say, this is a problem of all the things work together (the
motherboard, bios version and linux rt version must match), this is why I
was looking for a MB with integrated graphics that was known for working
with the current Linux RT kernel ... That way the only difference I will
have is the audio interface (I'm using a Tascam 122 usb sound module).
Buying a third motherboard to see it doesn't work with ubuntu studio will be
to much - specially to justify it to my wife :-)
Im looking to ASUS because they have good motherboards and normally they
have frequent bios updates (this should also be true for MSI, but
unfortunatly not with the one I'm using). The BIOS of my current MSI boards
misses many setup options and features.

Fernando