Hi everyone,

I also have a question regarding Jack in Ubuntu Studio.

I have not yet been able to autostart Jack with my settings upon logon.
I can get my external audio interface working by opening QjackCtl and
manually starting the sound server, but I would like to bypass this
step. Of course, I can get QjackCtl to open automatically by additing it
to the startup applications, but I would like to know if there's a way
to simply start Jack with the assigned settings in the background somehow?

If there's a tutorial on this that I haven't found yet, please fell free
to redirect me to it.

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Thomas