    https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/937140

I'll mark this as a duplicate of LP: #937140. I'm truly sorry for the
confusion I created by not changing the other bug's status whn I
committed a fix for this bug. The fix may already have been released for
Saucy, by the way.

   wrong translation text direction

Translations Coordinators, which is subscribed to Ubuntu Translations.

Title:
  Translation has an invalid value 'I-->D' for default text direction.

Status in Ubuntu Translations:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  When I open some applications from console I see this warning:
  "LIBDBUSMENU-GLIB-WARNING **: Translation has an invalid value 'I-->D' for
default text direction.  Defaulting to left-to-right."

  $ locale
  LANG=es_ES.UTF-8
  LANGUAGE=
  LC_CTYPE="es_ES.UTF-8"
  LC_NUMERIC="es_ES.UTF-8"
  LC_TIME="es_ES.UTF-8"
  LC_COLLATE="es_ES.UTF-8"
  LC_MONETARY="es_ES.UTF-8"
  LC_MESSAGES="es_ES.UTF-8"
  LC_PAPER="es_ES.UTF-8"
  LC_NAME="es_ES.UTF-8"
  LC_ADDRESS="es_ES.UTF-8"
  LC_TELEPHONE="es_ES.UTF-8"
  LC_MEASUREMENT="es_ES.UTF-8"
  LC_IDENTIFICATION="es_ES.UTF-8"
  LC_ALL=

  There are several bugs about this error and all of them are in "Fix Released"
state but I still see the warning.
  ---
  ApportVersion: 2.9.2-0ubuntu8
  Architecture: amd64
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 13.04
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.10 "Quantal Quetzal" - Release amd64 (20121017.5)
  MarkForUpload: True
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  Package: libdbusmenu-glib4 12.10.3daily13.02.01-0ubuntu1
  PackageArchitecture: amd64
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=xterm
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
   LANG=es_ES.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  Tags:  raring
  Uname: Linux 3.9.3-20130522-i7 x86_64
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to raring on 2013-04-26 (27 days ago)
  UserGroups: adm cdrom dip lpadmin nopasswdlogin plugdev sambashare sudo users
vboxusers