În data de Mi, 07-10-2009 la 21:09 -0700, Dylan McCall a scris:
> Hi everyone!
> Following the freeze exception request guidelines, I could use some
> feedback for the freeze exception request I have here:
> <https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/+bug/445102>
>
> As mentioned in the bug report, there is a copy of the proposed new
> slideshow ready on the web, so you can take a look:
> <http://www3.telus.net/northlight/dylan/ubiquity-slideshow-proposed/#controls>
> I intend for this to be the absolute last push to the base strings to
> Karmic (where any other fixes will be within the "en" localization).
> Please let any concerns about the new stuff be known :)
> Thanks,
>
> Dylan McCall

Hi,

I don't know if we should do those changes now as there is no much time
and there is a big risk of having an untranslated phrase for Firefox
3.5.

My suggestion is that Ubuntu translators could fix the problem by
translating Firefox 3.5, instead of Firefox 3.

https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/karmic/+source/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/+pots/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu-firefox/ro/2/+translate

What do you think?

Cheers!

--