On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 5:41 PM, Anders Jenbo <and...@jenbo.dk> wrote:
> Den 04-04-2011 15:47, Simos Xenitellis skrev:
>>
>> On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 3:34 PM, Ask Hjorth Larsen<asklar...@gmail.com>
>>  wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi

>>> So let's get this crystal clear.
>>>
>>> A suitable rewording of "Review Infringement" is "Review infringes on
>>> copyright", which seems unambiguous to me.
>>>
>>> True or false?
>>>
>> That message would be clear enough.
>>
>> Note that the message appears in a drop-down menu:
>>
>>         for term in [ _(u"Please make a selection\u2026"),
>>                       _("Offensive language"),
>>                       _("Infringes copyright"),
>>                       _("Contains inaccuracies"),
>>                       _("Other") ]:
>>
>> Simos
>
> Ok so "Review Infringment" is a sort of title for this list, so another way
> to frece it would be "This review is infringing in this manor:".
> Possibly a more clear string would be "For this reason", but that depends on
> the text on the rest of the page i suppose.

I added the patch at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/software-center/+bug/750421
Have a look if something needs further changing.

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 5:20 PM, Lucian Adrian Grijincu
<lucian.griji...@ubuntu.ro> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 3:47 PM, Simos Xenitellis
> <simos.li...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>        for term in [ _(u"Please make a selection\u2026"),
>
> Why don't you use '…'?
> http://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/2026/index.htm
>
> You can set the python file encoding to UTF8.

In the source code it is already set to UTF-8 (# -*- encoding: utf-8 -*-).
I looked around the code and the same way to represent Unicode
characters is used.
Therefore, it probably is a programming convention.

Simos