Hi All,

This probably is in some FAQ that I did not find. If so, please give me the
URL.

In the .qml files from Unity 8 apps, there are messages like those in the
second line ("keywords:"):

        UnityActions.Action {
            text: i18n.tr("Delete")
            keywords: i18n.tr("Trash;Erase Note")
            enabled: noteList.currentIndex !== -1
            onTriggered: dataModel.deleteNote(noteList.currentIndex)
        }

What are the semantics for those when translating them? Apparently they are
similar to the keywords in .desktop files.
Shall we include both English and local language in the translated message
so as to get matches in both cases?
Are these case-insensitive? Or accent-insensitive;

Simos