Also, in GNOME it is an error if the trailing ";" is omitted.  Then
the keyword string will not work (or at least it was so at one time).
Whereas here it is apparently fine, as even the English strings omit
trailing ";".  It is strange how little information can be found about
this.  Here's the info from GNOME:

  https://wiki.gnome.org/Initiatives/GnomeGoals/DesktopFileKeywords

Doesn't contain an answer to your actual question though. :)

Best regards
Ask