Hi Michael,

>if any of you have time to
>update your
>translations again, that would be beyond awesome.

Assuming subiquity follows the 18.04 Final Freeze deadline, which is/was today,
any translations submitted at this point will not be included in the initial
release, right?
If there is still a real chance of getting new translations in for the initial
release, please let us know how much time we have left.
If not, it is most probably not worth prioritising subiquity for translations
until we approach the next language pack rebuild, which I expect will be around
end of June.

Either way, thanks for all your efforts.

Best regards,
Åka Sikrom