Hello!

Last summer I translated Ubiquity to Norwegian Nynorsk, but these translations have not made it into release. That is to say, they have not been included in Ubuntu's live images; I tested this today with Disco's latest daily build. I wonder why that is, and I'm unaware if there are any extra steps involved to get the translations pushed to release. The translations are all marked as "Current Norwegian Nynorsk" on Launchpad. They are here: https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/disco/+source/ubiquity/+pots/ubiquity-debconf/nn/

I appreciate any help with this.

--

Øystein Steffensen-Alværvik