John Levin wrote:
> Rob Beard wrote:
>
>> I'm with Vivaciti who are an Enta reseller.  I can highly recommend
>> Enta.  You might want to give www.ukfsn.org a look as they are Enta
>> re-sellers who fund Open Source development with the profits, plus
>> they're Linux friendly.
>>

> I'm with UKFSN, and am quite happy with the service; enta run most of
> the show, and they do a good job.

Hello, John.

I use UKFSN for authenticated SMTP, and email when I'm not at work. I
did consider moving to UKFSN for ADSL, but BT locked me into another 12
month contract when I moved house and I've stayed with them ever since.

I get a HUGE amount of spam on my UKFSN email accounts, but that's not
really their fault. I support UKFSN's objectives, and I would like to
see them succeed. Unfortunately, I registered for this list from work.

My 'other' email is [EMAIL PROTECTED] :-)

        Tony.
--
Dr. A.J.Travis, University of Aberdeen, Rowett Institute of Nutrition
and Health, Greenburn Road, Bucksburn, Aberdeen AB21 9SB, Scotland, UK