Dianne
Your real experiences may be key to the Royal Society's investigation,
I do hope you can seriously consider contributing. if nothing else,
almost a straight copy and paste of what you are saying here is
information which paints a valuable picture to them. And they may be
getting very different stories  from vested interests.

best regards
alan

--
Ubuntu user #10391