I've got a giffgaff sim
<http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/bouncysteve>which supposedly
gives me unlimited data for £10, and spurred on by this post
on
gigaom.com<http://gigaom.com/mobile/galaxy-nexus-data-plan-sip-voip-support-free-calls/>about
SIP being a viable main phone number I thought I'd give it a try.

Does anyone have any recommendations of i) a tutorial for simple Asterisk
setup ii)providers of SIP numbers? I don't really make many outgoing calls,
so I just want a cheap deal that will give me a fixed number for incoming
calls that won't cost much for non-SIP uk users to call.

Thanks,

Steve

--
*Please reconsider sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.*
*See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html*

https://launchpad.net/~bouncysteve