When I'm coming from Sacramento I often go this way to beat the traffic:

http://goo.gl/K9odO

   Anyway, this would work for me. Can't please everyone I guess, especially
in a town as spread out as Sacramento. =( I know I would be saying the exact
same thing as Daniel if a central Sacramento location were proposed.

   The Douglas location is fairly central, but it is relatively small and
crowded. What I like about the Pleasant Grove location is that it has a
large outdoor area off to the side, which would be good if the weather is
nice. It's also close to the Hewlett-Packard campus, which means I might be
able to convince some of the Ubuntu and UNIX loving people who I know over
there to join in. ;-)

Mike