I did run the command already, all it does is: "start: Job is already
running: apport", nothing else happens when I crash it. At most, it asks if
the error should be reported and uploaded - I say continue, and nothing
else after that.

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 7:48 PM, Alberto Milone <
alberto.mil...@canonical.com> wrote:

> I was referring to catching a full backtrace using apport so that we
> also get the debugging symbols
>
> Please start apport with "sudo service apport start force_start=1" and
> trigger the error again.
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to the bug
> report.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1268027
>
> Title:
>   nvidia-settings crashes on exit
>
> To manage notifications about this bug go to:

which is subscribed to nvidia-settings in Ubuntu.

  nvidia-settings crashes on exit