Ha Ha, not meth dealers though. But my sources is from Adult Lego fans and
clubs, my wife told me that she may know somebody that can get zip lock
bags as low as $0.01 a piece... But that needed to be confirmed when she
ask around.

By the way, think our pursue of zip lock bags is not unlike those meth
dealers though...