BTW everyone, I think Heroes of Normandie is pretty awesome. Tight gameplay --
and the rules systems create some really interesting deeper strategies.  OK! Oh
to the current topic.

Before I post on EBay, I wanted to give you guys a crack at it:
I am selling Mice and Mystics -- open and punched and bagged.  The box has one
corner that was damaged (inside box not the cover) in shipping, but otherwise,
the game is in almost new condition.  I am also including a print out and
printed materials for the first "Lost Chapter", Cat's Cradle.  $85.00

I am also willing to trade Viceroy, the Deluxe Kickstarter game with the promos
and gemstones rather than cardboard gems (I can include those if you want).
Punched and played only once.  Pretty much new.

ISO:
Twilight Struggle
Trajan

Let me know if you are interested.