After nearly three years of meeting on Thursdays at The Puzzler in the
Provo Towne Center Mall, we are switching to a new location and day of week.

Come join us:

Tuesday nights 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
The Dragon's Keep
48 W 300 N
Orem, Utah 84057

Thanks to Jake Eichler for making all the arrangements with our new host,
Dragon's Keep.  Jake says there is plenty of room downstairs for gaming, so
come join us.  The last few months we have been averaging about ten gamers
a night.  With a few more players we could have three or four games going
simultaneously creating more options for our finicky players.