On Wednesday 07 November 2007, Bernhard Fischer wrote:
> If we can subsummize some or individual funcs depending one a certain
> standard, then all is well (see bsd-compat in e.g. network or others).
> If they are non-standard but just serve as glibc-compat, then please
> state so both in configury as in help-text and resubmit accordingly.

for math functions, the groupings currently are:
 - all functions required by C99
 - POSIX/IEEE 1003.1b-1993 functions

i imagine we should add standard options:
 - float wrappers (what we have now -- all float funcs just call double funcs)
 - float versions (actually import the float variations)

the only other piece would be a way to provide a custom list of desired math
functions ... shouldnt be terribly hard for libm actually seeing as how most
files are 1 func per file ...
-mike