Hi all,

i am working with uCLinux with ARM Cortex-M3 arch. The target board is an
STM3210F_eval board from ST compagny. The compagny has released some patch
to add their board with the 2008 distro so it can support their board. I'm
able to make it boot and install my micro SD wifi drivers. Everything goes
fine until i add the wireless network stack and try to boot. Compilation
goes well without error but the board seems dead when i try to boot it. I
recompile and remove the network stack and it comes alive. The same problem
occurs when i try to add TCP/IP protocol, UNIX socket and Packet socket!!!!
I was wondering if someone had the same problem or is the error is known?

Here is some specs
jffs2 file system
around 2 Mbytes of flash on the board
serial port
micro SD wifi -> SDIO spectrec 823 wifi b/g

Thanks

Hugo