I downloaded the latest tarball of uClinux and I can make my kernel for my
Coldfire processor - no problem.

I want to use the QSPI so I downloaded Greg Ungerer's m68knommu.git and took
it and replaced the contents of directory linux-2.6.x (I found those
instrcutions in a previous posting).

When I go to make the kernel I get the following:

  LD      arch/m68knommu/platform/coldfire/built-in.o
  LD      arch/m68knommu/platform/523x/built-in.o
  CC      drivers/gpio/gpiolib.o
  LD      drivers/gpio/built-in.o
  LD      drivers/built-in.o
  LD      vmlinux.o
  MODPOST vmlinux.o
  GEN     .version
  CHK     include/generated/compile.h
  UPD     include/generated/compile.h
  CC      init/version.o
  LD      init/built-in.o
  LD      vmlinux
/usr/local/bin/m68k-uclinux-ld.real: error: no memory region specified for
loadable section `__modver'
make[1]: *** [vmlinux] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/terje/uClinux-dist/linux-2.6.x'
make: *** [linux] Error 1

I've search for a patch for this - no luck. Can some one tell me how to fix
this?

Regards,
Terje B. Nilsen
Houston, Texas