Hi,

1. I had hoped to get the c6x port of uclinux running in 32MB of memory using a
minimal initramfs.  But it would seem that 48M is needed for a successful boot.
Less than this does not lead to a shell prompt:

Freeing unused kernel memory: 140K freed
/init: '/lib/libc.so.0' is not an ELF file
/init: '/lib/libc.so.0' is not an ELF file
/initlibc.so.0Kernel panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill init!

2. the real requirement is to run racoon as an IKE daemon. I can't get this to
run in less than 64MB  of memory. Any less than this and starting racoon (or
openssl for that matter) produces failures to load libc

/ # racoon -v -ddd -F
racoon:597: can't map '/lib/libc.so.0'
racoon:597: can't map '/lib/libc.so.0'
racoon: can't load library 'libc.so.0'

I see that openWrt seem to manage to run libcrypto (openssl) based applications
with less resources.  Is there anything that I can do to improve my chances?

Thanks

Ian​