i am a newbie in embedded systems and i have some questions about my board
Cobra5272 that uses a coldfire mcf5272 cpu core.

in the official CD of cobra5272 is said that :

http://elmicro.com/de/cobra5272.html

"The COBRA5272 module has a 2 MByte Flash memory which is used for
nonvolatile storage of both the user programs and the dBUG debugger/monitor
in the lower 256KByte. The 2 MByte Flash memory is 16 Bit wide and is
organized as 16 bit x 1M.

The MCF5272 microprocessor has 4 kByte internal SRAM, which is organized as
1kx 32 bit. This SRAM can be used for storing data or instructions."

but there is this table too:

[image: Inline image 1]
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1/?ui=2&ik=50fffa5592&view=fimg&th=1499dec9aab11f65&attid=0.1&disp=emb&realattid=ii_1499dd976f70664a&attbid=ANGjdJ-HmJIETTBHMzp8ms5jGyPbhGfzRYvAEGFROirJoaMoyCe95dbtT-2_NM9keizeuUrYJwfjSwyLdvN1f9d39MjV3fR9N5Neq8OQ4gzx2KQHhXOy9z6_iECBvDg&sz=w1600-h1000&ats=1415695707289&rm=1499dec9aab11f65&zw&atsh=1>

so i got confused! is the dBug rom monitor saved in SDRAM or FLASH???????

when i download a s-record file of my own program into this target via
serial port (dBug and 'dn' command) this file saves into the SDRAM or FALSH?

if i want not to damage the dBug program of my board accidentally, i must
download the code in SDRAM or FLASH memory?

if i use Freescale Codewarrior software for writing my codes and program,
does it make me some s-record files for downloading into the target and
executing it?

the fact is that I designed a carrier board with one flash, some RAMs,
buffers,etc. for Cobra but I don't know how to realize that the connection
between cpu on Cobra (MCF5272) and flash memory on my carrier board is
right or not?

Technically I should write a simple code on  Cobar cpu that send a small
data on Carrier flash and receive data from it to ensure the systems works
well in reading and writing data on flash.

am i in a right way? is it possible to load my Codewarrior to  the target
and execute it?

thank you