Hello there !!

Suppose I want to have 3 kinds of categories in my database (lets say
Biology, Law and Math).  If I want to index a document in 'Biology' how
can I do it.  Where I must indicate mngosearch that I want 3 categories ?

That is, when I use search.cgi I want to limit my search.

By default there are 3 categories in search.cgi: Manual, Products and
Support (and Entire Site)

Let's say, I want to change this and have: Biology, Law and Math.

Obviously I have to modify the search.htm but I think I must modify the
indexer.conf file, what I have to do ??

When I index a document, for example:

/home/diplomad/public_html/mnogosearch-3.1.8/ -i -u http://132.248.104.19/~artus/FILE

where I must indicate in this command line that I want to save it in the
Biology category ?

Thanks for your help, Arturo :)