Hello ...

Hopefully soon we'll be able to re-organized the OpenSolaris User Group
Community. There is a discussion going on about it now, so feel free to chime
in:

http://opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=27548&tstart=0
http://opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=27547&tstart=0

In the meantime, though, I need to start organizing the groups we have, where
they are, and who's leading them. I'll keep this information and update this
page:

http://opensolaris.org/os/community/os_user_groups/osug-leaders/

Right now, we have 100 leaders in the UG community from all the UGs:

http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/os_user_groups/leaders/

We can't keep this structure for too much longer, obviously, but before we
attempt to clean it up, I need to get a clear list of leaders for each group.
So, can you send me the following info in the following format:

* UG Name: (name of the OSUG)
* UG Location: (city and country)
* UG Leaders: (OpenSolaris log-in IDs of the leaders in your group)

I'll put links to your user profiles in the leader chart, so it would be
helpful if you are a leader of a group that you provide some contact info or
list info so new people know how to get involved.

Thanks,

Jim
--
Jim Grisanzio http://blogs.sun.com/jimgris