Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2002 7:56 AM
Subject: Re: SV: ugnet_: Zionists using spoofed email to sow disunity...

In a message dated 10/27/2002 5:37:32 AM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

It serves you well - when you invaded Ugandanet  did ever know the difference between uganda America -

there you go again.

bwanika

I did not invade ugandanet I was drafted into ugandanet -- I was enrolled into it and had no previous knowledge of its existence, I presume I was drafted into it because who did so appreciated my background as a Nkrumahist ...frankly I really do not understand the context of your message

---