“…. Whatever the case, nothing can alter the fact that Obote massacred Ugandans, just as did Idi Amin.

For me this is a sufficient reason to do everything possible under the sun to ensure that the UPC never holds power again in Uganda as we know it today, for they'd do exactly the same thing Obote did the moment they step in the State House.”

J Ssemakula

I commend you for joining the rest of the peace loving Ugandans in ensuring that political party haters, the UPC with their autocracy tendencies, do not sniff at power again in this century.  I will also pass over the message to the grandchildren of my grandchildren. So they can tell the grandchildren of their grandchildren too!

---