Letter From Ernst Zundel
Falsely Imprisoned In The Zionist Gulag, 
Revisionist Hero Says It's Up To Us To 
Take America Back From The Brink
By John Kaminski
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
and Ernst Z�ndel,

prisoner of conscience
10-27-3

        Ernst Z�ndel still languishes in a Canadian jail, in solitary confinement, 
denied of many of the basic privileges most prisoners, even actual criminals, take for 
granted. 
         
        A true hero of the Holocaust Revisionist movement for his outspoken opposition 
to the official Zionist version of World War II, Zundel was kidnapped by U.S. INS 
agents in February on the pretext of missing a scheduled appointment (Z�ndel claims he 
knew nothing about it), spirited off to Canada (where he resided for 42 years), and 
faces deportation to Germany and a long prison term, because in Germany it is against 
the law to contradict the Jewish version of what precisely happened during World War 
II. 
         
        In his Canadian prison ordeal, Z�ndel is not allowed to hear the evidence 
against him, who the witnesses are, or even what the accusations are. This procedure, 
permitted by Canadian anti-terrorist legislation, cancels the basic right under 
Anglo-Saxon common law of the defendant to know the charges against him, to face his 
accusers and to challenge their evidence in order to make a full and complete defense. 
         
        Canadian authorities allege that Z�ndel, while not personally violent, is a 
terrorist and supports serious acts of violence in Canada or abroad. 
         
        Z�ndel, an award-winning cartoonist, artist and videographer, was Canada's 
best-known revisionist. For publishing a slim booklet entitled "Did Six Million Really 
Die?" he was twice put on trial and convicted on a charge of spreading "false news." 
         
        It is important to understand that those who reject the Holocaust story do not 
dispute that large numbers of Jews were deported to concentration camps and ghettos, 
and that many Jews were killed during the Second World War. Every serious revisionist 
acknowledges that Europe's Jews suffered a catastrophe during the Hitler years. They 
were ruthlessly uprooted, taken from their homes, and herded into horribly overcrowded 
ghettos and miserable concentration camps, where many of them perished. Their property 
and their rights were taken away. 
         
        While conceding all of this, the men and women who have testified on Z�ndel's 
behalf have articulated their reasons for rejecting the idea that there was a German 
program to exterminate Europe's Jews, and for disbelieving the stories about mass 
killings in gas chambers. 
         
        Recently, in response to a copy of my book I sent him, Z�ndel sent me this 
letter. 
         
         
        12 October 03, Canadian Thanksgiving Weekend 
         
        Ernest Z�ndel, Toronto West Detention Center 
        111 Disco Road, Box 4950 
        Rexdale, ON M9W 1M3 CANADA 
         
        Dear Mr. Kaminski, 
         
        For some reason, I feel drawn to use the familiar "John", although I abhor the 
all-too-easy chumminess and often inappropriate use of a person's first name! 
         
        Ingrid, my wife, who is an ardent reader of your writings, feels the same way 
about this habit of familiarity, which was typical for Americans, but has now made 
tremendous inroads in Canada and even Germany, where young people now address people 
like myself, or my wife, in the term formerly reserved for parents, siblings, 
relatives, or very close friends. The word DU and in French tu. 
         
        For almost a month, I have had your angry book, a collection of essays titled 
"America's Autopsy Report," by my bunk, made of a concrete slab, in my isolation cell 
in solitary confinement in this prison - the new Canadian gulag. 
         
        I have read, re-read, and after I was finally granted the privilege of a 
"yellow marker," after eight months solitary confinement, I marked some of the things 
I wanted to raise with you. The problem is, I can only send eight pages of these 
pencil-written notes, no ballpoint pens or any other pens are allowed in Canadian 
prisons. So please forgive the difficulty in reading this. 
         
        I feel inadequate to communicate my thoughts to you, given the handicaps 
described and the fact that in Canada, unlike the USA, an inmate's outgoing mail is 
also read by prison censors! In America this used to be a federal crime, punished by 
up to 8-10 years imprisonment. I am not sure if this has also been affected by the 
Constitution/Bill of Rights-busting provisions of the Patriot Act. 
         
        Thus, as you read these next few pages, reflect under what physical and mental 
constraints I am writing you! Always remember this context, in every word, phrase and 
thought. 
         
        I don't know how much, or how little, and from what sources you may have 
gathered or gleaned whatever you do know about me. I hope I am not boring you with 
stuff you already know. 
         
        Your writings reveal a keen appreciation of many of the topics you and I are 
and obviously have been interested in for decades. It seems that I must be somewhat 
older than you are, for your political awakening seems to have taken form in the early 
1970s; with me it was in the late 1950s and early 1960s. 
         
        I had the "benefit" of being born at the outbreak of WWII, and having vivid 
recollections of the Allied wartime bombings, and what Americans and the Allies 
imposed on Germany after they did to the Germans, what has unfortunately been "their" 
pattern or modus operandi, in every war ever since. That saves me a lot of "pencil 
stubs," for I can see from your passionate writings at least an intellectual 
understanding of what war and subsequent unconditional surrender meant to Germany and 
her allies, both for civilians and also the defeated and disarmed military forces and 
support personnel. 
         
        You are undoubtedly familiar with James Barques' books about Eisenhower's 
death camps, so I won't bore you with that war crime! 
         
        I said to my wife that John Kaminski is a "work in progress," as we artists 
say, while we labour on a particularly multi-faceted painting with lots of detail and 
nuances. 
         
        For instance: I was going to write you about that often grotesquely mangled 
and misquoted "Big Lie" authorship, usually laid at Hitler's and/or Joseph Goebbels' 
feet, and I was more than pleased to read your rockbottom honesty in setting the 
record straight after a Canadian correspondent drew your attention to the real facts. 
         
        That one act did more to elevate you in my eyes then many of the other very 
courageous "acts" you undertook in your writings. You say stuff, John Kaminski, that 
most of the intellectuals of this world "hardly dare to think " never mind write!" 
It's downright HEROIC! 
         
        Your comments on page 180 of your book - "America's Autopsy Report" - further 
cemented this perception of you in my mind, that here is a man who is not afraid of 
"calling a spade a spade," and can admit errors. A rare quality. 
         
        Once this gets past the various censors, not only inside this place but those 
other government snoops who lie in wait for any Z�ndel mail (read Andrew Mitrovica's 
book "Covert Entry" about how the authorities intercept my mail, and how they have 
analyzed and dissected it for the last 20 years), you will get to appreciate that the 
"Patriot Act" has only officially admitted and now sanctions what has been going on in 
Canada, Germany and you can bet the USA for over 50 years! More like since 1914. 
         
        You are on to most of the rackets and con-jobs already! 
         
        I was pleased that you understand or suspect the role played by the effects of 
drugs and electronic conditioning (p. 99) and that with all your anger, frustration, 
even fury at what is happening to America, you put your finger on where some of the 
root causes lie ... "It's the support systems that enslave us and keep us dependent on 
our corporate keepers. WE NEED TO EAT FOOD WE GROW IN OUR BACKYARDS, NOT BUY FROM 
SUPERMARKET CHAINS." 
         
        This innocuous phrase encompasses a revolutionary act in today's context. It's 
the first sentence in a new, not-yet-written "Declaration of Individual Independence," 
a supreme and basic act of self-liberation. 
         
        Not only does it make a person more self-reliant, and gives a family more 
nourishing food, which will within months, at most years, lead to far-healthier 
thinking, logic, but also a natural suspicion (not induced paranoia) that comes with 
good, wholesome food, outdoor activity, like digging over a garden and field, fresh 
air, appreciation of man's interconnnection to the earth, soil, elements, the cycle of 
nature and life! It means a new healthy survival instinct will be a byproduct of this 
"back to the basics, reconnect with nature" process. 
         
        It has been my observation, John Kaminski, that the easiest people to confuse 
and con, with a torrent of nice-sounding phrases, are uprooted from the land, citified 
populations, the world over! 
         
        The toughest customers to convince are usually "peasants"; they are some of 
the most CONSERVATIVE and realistic common-sense guided people. I am not saying all! I 
have met my share of shallow or stupid farmers - but a far larger number of farmers 
will spot a con man - or a Ponzi scheme - quicker than city slickers will. 
         
        Since I am not God nor a prophet, and with my soon-to-be-dull pencil stub, can 
only touch on the bare essentials, I cannot and would not presume to give you advice, 
John Kaminski. 
         
        Let me just submit a few thoughts, so that you can dwell on them, mull them 
over, and then come to your own conclusions, if what I submit to you is worthy of 
consideration. 
         
        John, I do this based on a 40-year career as an artist, reporter, writer and 
broadcaster, both for radio and television. 
         
        So you can grant me that I have been around the block, as it were, and have 
been interviewed by the most famous, from the legendary Joe Pine, Long John Nebel in 
the 1960s, to Mike Wallace on 60 Minutes in the 1990s. I have broadcast and even 
interviewed more than 2,000 people on radio, and over 500 TV shows, which is one of 
the chief reasons I am called a National Security Threat in this country. 
         
        All the grilling in court for months on end already has been mainly about 
people I have known and interviewed, because some of those interview subjects were 
"decided underdogs"; many of them were, or at least declared themselves to be 
"political or alternative thinkers, activists and innovators," be it in religion, 
politics or the health and nutrition field. 
         
        That's why your book, "A.A. Report," and your other Internet essays strike 
such a chord " because for me it's a case of deja v�, of "been there, done that." 
         
        Having researched, questioned, and allowed to give voice to some of their 
ideas, I have come to the conclusion that all the anger and frustration, all the 
eloquent manifestos, all the tirades on late night talk shows, on "patriotic short 
wave" and now "Internet radio," are only a safety valve for ourselves, to vent some of 
the pent-up frustration, like you did in "America's Autopsy Report." 
         
        If I may be so vulgar and say it, it is "emotional and verbal masturbation," 
not leading to conception and the subsequent birth of a promising new life. It 
dissipates into the ether, and since I am "living, incarcerated proof," draws the 
attention of the agencies of the new police state, and sets one up for 
"Sonderbehandlung," as it was called in WWII. 
         
        Now in American and Canada, it is called "special treatment," like I and my 
fellow victims in Canada get who face daily "secret evidence, secret witness in-camera 
hearings," where only government lawyers and prosecutors, together with the presiding 
"specially designated federal judge," get to hear and see this secret evidence. 
         
        The accused and his attorney never are told what his or her accusers said! 
         
        This then is the fate of me, a man of ideas, a dissident publisher and 
broadcaster, who from the 1960s onward has spent an entire career stressing evolution 
and not revolution, stressing the non-violent change of society via ideas. 
         
        I have had years and years of court appearances and merciless interrogations 
by all manner of police, immigration, RCMP, FBI - you name it; I've had it - all long 
before the Patriot Act and its Canadian version were ever foisted on a gullible 
citizenry! 
         
        I have been bombed, my home and business burned to the ground. I was knocked 
to the ground outside court by Jewish mobs in full view of the media and police, and I 
battled for my right to speak and write in Canada, Germany, and now the USA as well. 
So you could say - that as far as the "democratic countries" or the "Western 
democracies" are concerned, I did help write the book on freedom of speech, freedom of 
thought, and of freedom of assembly. 
         
        You could say like it says in the song, "I did it my way." I once kept track 
of the readership and listenership, and viewership, of the claimed audiences of all 
the papers, radio and TV shows I appeared on in one year. It was way in excess of 500 
million people, for one year. That was before I had my own radio and TV, and satellite 
and public access shows. 
         
        My wife tells me that the visitor count to the Zundelsite shot up to 1.2 
million in the months after my arrest in the U.S. and my deportation to Canada. An 
average of 2.4 pages were looked at by each visitor, so that's a respectable number in 
anybody's book. 
         
        And yet, I believe that the humble mother who decides to go to the 
inconvenience and often nerve-straining trouble to homeschool her brood of children 
accomplishes more in the long run, as does the father who toils in his garden to bring 
healthful produce to the kitchen table, than all the words that I have uttered! 
         
        For the potential outcome and benefit to society of a healthy mind, dwelling 
in a healthy body, brought about by a healthy, wholesome, organically and lovingly 
grown and harvested "fuel" - high-octane nourishment - will be like a secret weapon of 
sanity unleashed against a confused herd of mindless cattle heading for the 
slaughterhouse. 
         
        Thus John, I would beg you, be careful in your blanket condemnation of ALL 
Americans, or of "America being a nation of liars, bullies, conmen, crooks, mindless 
robots, jackbooted enforcers, crooked judges, beholden prosecutors and grovelling 
whores and sellouts in the Congress and Senate." 
         
        If anybody has earned the right, or at least could be expected to espouse such 
unflattering epithets, then I, the marginalized, vilified, handcuffed, leg-ironed, 
deported German immigrant, could claim for myself the right to lash back, to ease my 
own pain, and assuage my own psyche. 
         
        I try desperately, in the solitude of my unenviable existence, to not allow 
this "short circuit" of my soul. I do not want my enemies to warp my being by their 
unconscionable actions against me. 
         
        John, I would urge you, one of the most evocative, skilled writers I have 
read, in this crucial time, do not offend and thus "neutralize" a vast segment, untold 
millions undoubtedly, by your anger, your hurt, and your disappointment at the 
failings and shortcomings - and I admit, the criminal behavior - of some, and the 
silent acquiescence of millions of others in America. 
         
        You can, of course, say to me! I am an American, these are Americans, my 
people, acting in my name, etc. 
         
        You can, and obviously do feel an almost holy wrath of Biblical proportions 
against these unsavoury elements within the American body politic, or American 
society. 
         
        I, the German immigrant, torn from my American citizen wife's side so cruelly, 
recognize all the signs of decay and decline, even of degeneration, all around us. I 
am not blind and my heart bleeds for the unfulfilled promise and the unrealized dream 
America could have been - and I say defiantly - STILL CAN BE - if we, all of us who 
are alert, WILL IT TO BE, and make it come about, by our individual actions, our 
rededication to the core values - good, solid, honest, eternal values of honesty, hard 
work, self-reliance, foresight, frugality, discernment, and common sense. 
         
        John, you said it yourself, millions of Americans took to the streets to 
protest a war - before it happened - these millions of Americans of all races, 
nationalities and ages. And I saw lots of young people at those demonstrations, John, 
they saw through the lies, the concocted intelligence reports, they had more sense and 
more guts and more idealism, and yes John, they were motivated by a new kind of mature 
patriotism, that was not silenced by any amount of government's invoking the flag and 
phony claims of national security, repeated like mantras by the kept corporate media. 
         
        Millions saw through it. 
         
        That, John, is your and our constituency. 
         
        Imagine how these many millions of dedicated, hard-working, overtaxed, and 
constantly lied to and emotionally blackmailed decent people must feel when someone 
calls all of American in fact evil 
        - that includes them, John. 
         
        It's a gross oversimplification, and insult to the untold millions who are as 
yet voiceless, because an "oligarchy of evil" batters on them. 
         
        They are hapless victims, waiting, chafing at the bit, to be liberated from 
their myriad oppressors. 
         
        The way I see it, John, as an outsidfer, now cooped up in a 6x9, solitary 
confinement jail cell, where the lights are on day and night, guards come to write 
down all my actions, movements, every 20 minutes, 24 hours a day. Where I get 10 
minutes of fresh air, by myself, in a concreted-over totally enclosed prison yard, 
where no one speaks to me for days, some times weeks, where all visits and phone calls 
have to be pre-approved. 
         
        The way I see it is not to let our anger and frustration get the better of us, 
but instead, carefully separate the perpetrators from the victims, then coalesce the 
energies of the victims, one step at a time, against their tormentors and victimizers, 
by showing them and explaining to them, who their enemies are, where they hide, what 
methods the oppressors use to enslave them, from credit cards to installment payments, 
to "easy home mortgages," etc. 
         
        Then educate them, how Aspartame and other chemicals in their food and drinks 
are used to control them, to dumb them down, to make them more easily manipulated - 
and once you have alerted them to the problems, given them some simple slutions - like 
you did when you said we should grow our own food. You can't do that in cities, so 
given them an interim solution what they can eat, simple wholesome non-junkfood diets. 
         
        Explain to them that they can rent garden plots, it was done in two World Wars 
" well, John, we are at war, the war for the heart and soul of America and the whole 
Western world is now raging. 
         
        I say the enemies of mankind declared it - now it's up to us, each one of us, 
one step and one neighbor and in your case, one reader at a time, to take America back 
from the brink. 
         
        Legalizing pot is not the answer, John - that's largely how the 1960s 
revolution was channeled into nothingness - turn on and tune out was what they did - 
victims of those same corrupt servants of the military-industrial complex and media 
complex. 
         
        Each one of us has the power in their heads, their hearts and their individual 
families to issue to themselves their very own declaration of "Food and Lifestyle 
Independence." 
         
        Good food will lead to sound thinking, solid health, mental and spiritual 
independence - and America and the West will be saved. 
         
        All the best. 
        E. Z�ndel 
         
         
        John Kaminski is the author of "America's Autopsy Report," a collection of his 
Internet essays. For more information, see http://www.johnkaminski.com/ 
         
        For more information about Ernst Z�ndel, see http://www.zundelsite.org/ez.html 

            The Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Uganda is in anarchy"
            Groupe de communication Mulindwas 
"avec Yoweri Museveni, l'Ouganda est dans l'anarchie"


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/TTwplB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

**********Keep Hope Alive!!!*************
       Site of the Week:- http://www.iseehope.org
               Nigeria arise to rebuild Hope
                        ++++++++++++++
Nigerians for Nigeria, rebuilding a Country where No man is oppressed.                 
 -              ---
Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
**********Keep Hope Alive!!!*************

Try the faster browser for 
FREE....https://secure.bmtmicro.com/opera/buy-opera.html?AID=659398 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 




--------------------------------------------
This service is hosted on the Infocom network
http://www.infocom.co.ug

Reply via email to