From: Chris Opoka-Okumu 
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 12:05 AM
Subject: ugnet_: The Fourth Parachute!





The fourth parachute 

  An airplane was about to crash; there were 5 passengers on board but only 4 
parachutes. 

  The first passenger said, "I'm Zinedine Zidane, the world's number 1 footballer. 
FIFA needs me, I can't afford to die." So he took the first pack and left the plane. 

  The second passenger, Hillary Clinton, said, "I am the wife of the former President 
of the United States, I am the most ambitious woman in the world, I am also a New York 
Senator and a potential future President." She just took the second parachute and 
jumped out of the plane. 

  The third passenger, Yoweri Museveni, said, "I'm President of Uganda and I have 17 
million helpless people who always look to me for guidance. Above all I'm the 
cleverest 
  President in African history, and Europeans love me. Africa's people won't let me 
die, too". So he put on the pack next to him and jumped out of the plane. 

  The fourth passenger, Nelson Mandela, says to the fifth passenger, a 10 year old 
Xhosa school boy, "I am old and have lived a fruitful life, God will decide my fate, 
so I'll let you have the last parachute". 

  The boy said, "It's OK, there's a parachute left for you. Africa's cleverest 
President who is loved by Europeans has taken my schoolbag" 

   

  Do have a pleasant and productive day. 



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Concerned that messages may bounce because your Hotmail account has exceeded its 2MB 
storage limit? Get Hotmail Extra Storage! 


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/I3w.vC/hP.FAA/3jkFAA/TTwplB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

**********Keep Hope Alive!!!*************
       Site of the Week:- http://www.iseehope.org
               Nigeria arise to rebuild Hope
                        ++++++++++++++
Nigerians for Nigeria, rebuilding a Country where No man is oppressed.                 
 -              ---
Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
**********Keep Hope Alive!!!*************

Try the faster browser for 
FREE....https://secure.bmtmicro.com/opera/buy-opera.html?AID=659398 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 




--------------------------------------------
This service is hosted on the Infocom network
http://www.infocom.co.ug

Reply via email to