Youngest son: Tell me Daddy, what is the difference between "potentially and reality"? 
Dad: I will show you, dad turns to his wife and asks her: Would you stleep with Robert 
Redford for 2 million dollars? 
Wife: Yes of course! I would never waste such an opportunity! Then Dad asks his 
daughter, if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for 1 Million dollars? 
Daughter: Wow! Yes! That is my fantasy! 
So Dad turns to his elder son and asks him: Would you sleep with Tom Cruise for 1 
million dollars? 
Elder Son" Yeah! Why not? Imagine what I could do with 1 million dollars! I would 
never hesitate! 
So the father turns back to his younger son saying: You see son. "potentially" we are 
sitting on 3 million dollars, but "reality" we are living with 2 prostitutes and 1 
gay!!! 

            The Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Uganda is in anarchy"
            Groupe de communication Mulindwas 
"avec Yoweri Museveni, l'Ouganda est dans l'anarchie"


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/xlw.sC/XP.FAA/3jkFAA/TTwplB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

**********Keep Hope Alive!!!*************
       Site of the Week:- http://www.iseehope.org
               Nigeria arise to rebuild Hope
                        ++++++++++++++
Nigerians for Nigeria, rebuilding a Country where No man is oppressed.                 
 -              ---
Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
**********Keep Hope Alive!!!*************

Try the faster browser for 
FREE....https://secure.bmtmicro.com/opera/buy-opera.html?AID=659398 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 




--------------------------------------------
This service is hosted on the Infocom network
http://www.infocom.co.ug

Reply via email to