musaazi,

This is a good cut/paste job. So, who wrote the piece that you pasted here under your e-mail id. You were even too embarrassed enough not to sign it like you normally do! What a fake and an empty head you are!

Help STOP spam with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* -------------------------------------------- This service is hosted on the Infocom network http://www.infocom.co.ug