What a relief! I was beginning to distrust the admin of this group. I have sent him so many private insulting messages because I thought he was moderating my messages. No wonder, he never replied. I usually don't survive long in e-groups dominated and moderated by men. Some even started guidelines (acoliforum) in order to control what I write.
I actually think the kindest admin to me has been ugandanet admin. This is the only group that truly practices what Uganda need: DEMOCRACY.

Hahahahhahaaaa...

Mitayo Potosi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

For the last two weeks or so the net seems to have gone into some
convulsion.

For a while, there were whole areas in my part of the city that could not
access hotmail. My suspicion is either a serious virus, some intelligence
agency (m7 was recently complaining of the abuse he is getting from Canada)
or even the snow storms.

But I have seen mail on ugandanet from the West Coast that consistently
appears in duplicate. Not only that. I also have seen this happen to my mail
sent on ugandanet.

Meanwhile I have lost access to dp-net. For now it is very frustrating, but
all should eventually turn out OK.

All the best to all of you comrades out there.

Mitayo Potosi

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/photos&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca