My friend..and what makes you think that I, and the Congress of the People  for that matter,  care about  what a mere OMUKOPI  who calls himself emusaazi thinks about the  UPC?  You probably a bitter Tustis who is masquerading  as a Muganda..you may as well go to hell!

The Kabaka of Buganda makes  politics decision  based on  strategic objectives  he hope to achieve in the within Uganda Politics..and not based on the  comments of a MERE MUKOPI!

..And by the way, worry not as to whether the UPC is popular or not popular..this matter will be sorted out  if and when the people of Uganda  decide in a free environment which  permits the  activities of  politics parties.
Comprehende!!

!
What a damn !

Matek

"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the state."

- Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels - Hitler's propaganda minister