Yaobang:

King Mutebi is indeed a very smart, adoptive, survivor.  He keeps it low and stays away from "politics" for he will never let himself be put on a ballot paper.  He is asked to go to Rwakitura to discuss Buganda matters which have been ignored already.  Nothing is new!  Buganda knows her enemy, who is Mu7!  Unitarism can not bring anything to the table!

I agree with you that dictator Mu7 is a very crafty son-of-a-bitch who has played the game better than Obote.  The dictator's craftiness is bloodily rubbing on the Northern part of Uganda in a way Uganda has never witnessed before!  This son-of-a-bitch is buying our Northern ministers and MPs with cash to stay quite while their tribesmen are slaughtered night and day in the concentration camps.  Our northern ministers and MPs have fully complied to work with their master (Mu7).

What is the use of northern ministers, RDCs, and MPs if they can not declare the north a disaster area??  I'm sure the federal states of Acholi, Lango, W.Nile, Iteso, can stand up firm and declare themselves disaster areas.  That is only and if we have federalism working in Uganda.  Until the north does a great deal of critical thinking, the situation is likely to remain the same.  We need to bring back federalism to Uganda!  We need to start!

Zakoomu R.

Y Yaobang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

J. Ssenyange:

Dictator Museveni is a very crafty son-of-a-bitch. He invites the Kabaka to rwakitura, pays for all his expenses to come to rwakitura(central government expense), gives him the 50 cows, and then later, bang! -- he SPITS on the Kabaka: the dictator warned the Kabaka not to meddle in politics, and to leave it to "us the bakopi". Remember? He does that all the time to all the inept political opportunists who cross his path, including, unfortunately, your Mutebi II.