In a message dated 3/11/2004 6:26:59 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Having stated that, as a man born in Luwero I know for a fact that Luwero district is one of the districts with a combination of all tribes, people like Gook are from Luwero district yet they are not Baganda, that leads one to wonder whether Obote really killed those people or it is another statement which must be accepted in absolute as any statement from a Muganda?
Mulindwa,
I do wonder why I am on Ugandanet! But I believe that my foremost interest is emphaty with other Ugandans. It is a trying experience as many exhibit abhorrent language. From the first few lines I always have enough information to decide what the article is about. Then I make my reply or lack of it. But when I see a fellow Ugandan labor to talk to a wall, I get encouraged.

Thank you
Oracha