Zakoomu

So are you stating that Uganda has never been a federal state?

Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2004 1:28 AM
Subject: ugnet_: Re: New Vision - Food Aid for the North

Mulindwa:

Obote/UPC abolished Uganda federalism in its early stages.  Federalism was seriously growing and spreading to several regions of Uganda, until that dictator destroyed everything.  He is to die and be burried in Zambia, period.  He got sick and tired of him.

I don't remember any time when you seriously ignored most of my postings.  If those times exist, remind me of them.  For I see you always superactively responding to my postings all the time.  My thinking is critical to the core, Obote/UPC are enemies of freedom!

Zakoomu M.

Edward Mulindwa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Rehema

This is why I ignore most of your postings. How did Obote and UPC abolish Uganda federalism? Has Uganda ever been a federal state? Are you sure about this? Look there are those of us who were alive when Obote was a president, so be careful with your uncritical thinking and posting/s.

Em

Winnipeg - Canada