Much ado about nothing ... I have heard it said that
many of the 100 million inhabitants of E. Africa do
not own even a radio, let alone a computer.

I have even heard that some 200 years after writing
was introduced into the area, only about 25% can read
or write, much less read, write or even speak Swahili
(albeit pidgin at that -- especially in Uganda).

Languages that have yet to make it into popular print
will likely die as newer ones are adopted.

I think that Microsoft is being hoodwinked into
squandering their investor's money on a non-existent
market.

MN

http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/TTwplB/TM

http://www.preparationforlife.com/pages/_nigeria/lge_nigeria.html