Shami:

It is easier now that you have stated your position on Anyo's urguement.
You are right that each of us has a reason for doing what we do.  I too think that she has a point and did what she did after going through what she went through.  If you too are locked up in self pitty and can never do anything about it, I say that y'all lack Common Sense.

My question is:  How could she have gone through an abusive relationship if she had Common Sense in the first place??  Where was her Common Sense??  Now that she has gone to the Extreme, what purpose does it serve those with no common sense like her??  To them, it is either NO Common Sense at all or the Extreme!  Is that wisdom to you??

I agree with you on the test-tube babies and kids never knowing who their fathers are.  I believe that test-tube babies should be left as a fertility treatment for those who can not concieve babies the natural way.  And for those women who love their test-tube babies, go right ahead.  No body is stopping you.  Some of us do not give a damn!  Naturalism is the way for us.

A male sperm can fertilize an egg outside the womb to produce a zygote.  An early foetus can only survive in a womb for obvious reasons.  Do I have to go through them for you??  Women need men to concieve babies, the same way men need women for the same thing.  Like you've said, sperm banks would run dry without sperm donors.

A man is a Man.  His sperm factory (testicles) is POWER!

Disprove it if you can.

Zakoomu M.
Shami <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I applauded Anyo's urguement! Each one of us always has a reason for
doing what we do. I think she has a point there and did what she had
to do after going through whatever she went through.  Most of us lack
that belief (that you can do it without the other person) such that
we are locked up in self pity and can never do anything about it.

I personally dont believe in test tube babies and I would do it again
if it meant going to the operating table. I cannot stand never
knowing my child does not have or will never know its father. I also
dont think that if we were to preach that kind of gospel to our
daughters, we will ever have a chance to be proud grandparents. I
mean if the spam banks ran out, as a result of no more having babies
(baby boys) the natural way then what?

Do tell me, can a male spam fertilise a female egg outside a womb to
produce a foetus?

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Rehema Mukooza
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Shami:
> Aleikum Salam.  May Allah be with you.

> Thank you for reminding me of the rules of our discussion group.  I
will try my best not to break them.  The word 's**t' was uncalled for
and I apologize.  I should be the example with decency in language.
However, hushness does not break any of our rules.  It is okay for
people to be hush in our group.  Talking 'nasty' is not in anyway
breaking our rules.  Words like; penis, sex, manhoods, vagina,
womanhoods, etc, etc are within our definition of decency.  Those are
biological, natural terms for those particular parts of the body or
actions. No law is broken by them.

> In our group, we do not auto-censor postings.  I (we) do not edit
or filter postings out.  We believe in total free speech with decency
in language.  No member or person can be denied a venue to let their
messages out because of censorship.  People do make mistakes here and
here with 'faul' (like me and others), but we choose to forgive and
forget.  All we do is a reminder to every member the Law Here
(decency).  I myself need to be reminded of the same.  No one is
immune.  Even judges are judged.

> Since you liked my urguement: what would you say about Anyomokolo's
ideas??

====

> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "kaliro45"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Anyomokolo,
> > You just have  to live with a woman like Rehema--- every body
knows
> > that she some times vomits  a lot of sheet.
> > Please don't loose your temper take it  easy
> > Rash
> > --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Anyomokolo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > > Rehema, I will not dignify your feeble attempt to "challenge"
me
> by
> > responding to your weak argument. Read me again and see how you
> have
> > embarrassed yourself. English is not my first language either,
but
> > GOD-DAMN-IT!!!!! I apologize for using too many vocabularies that
> > made it impossible for you to grasp the content of my master
piece.
> > Why don't you wait for an  opportunity that meets your level of
> > intelligence if you truly want to "challenge" me?
> > >
> &g t; > I got much more intellectually challenging debates from
educated
> > women with PhDs in my sperm bank and women's groups that I must
> > attend to.
> > >
> > > By the way, have you heard from Joracha lately? After reading
you
> > today, I believe that he was very right.
> > >

> > > Later.
> > >
> > > Anyomokolo
> > >
> > >=============================================================
> > >
> > > Rehema Mukooza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Anyomokolo:
> > >
> > > Let me take this opportunity to challenge you.  I do not
totally
> > agree with your ideas or this woman's ideas.  Some of us (women)
> > would like to have our future kids know who their fathers are.
> ; These
> > test-tube babies are not our ideas of naturalism.
> > >
> > > If I am not to have my eggs taken out in order to prove to
myself
> > that I can have a child without "me" then, why waste time taking
> > sperms out in order to prove to myself that I can have a child
> > without a "man"??  What is the point in these mind games??
> > > You were taking about psychological pain, but I think that what
> > women like you and this other lady are experiencing is
> psychological
> > pain itself.  Why are y'all fighting nature??  But hey, do
whatever
> > y'all galla do.  Some of us don't give a shit!
> > >
> > > Some of us are totally absorbed into the psychological feelings
> of
> > LOVE.  The feeling of loving a man is nothing to be ashamed of or
> > feeling inferior about (patriarchy ideas).  The love we have for
> our
> > men can not be compared to anything.  We do not love these men
out
> of
> > the idea of pleasing them.  We just love them for who they are.
We
> [...]
> > >

> & gt; > Zakoomu M.

> > ==
> > >
> > > Anyomokolo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > I am responding to a woman who sent me a private message from
> > another group. Ed (administration), I hope that while I was gone
> > there was a lot youth discussion  around here. Right!?!
> > >
> > > This is a master piece. Feel free to forward it to every
internet
> > group. Help spread my gospel. Hahaha..
> > >
> > > _________________
> > >
> > > Private message:
> > >
> > > <<I very enjoy reading you. I check group messages every day
just
> > to read you. I really admire your courage to challenge men
because
> > you speak for a lot of w omen. What you said about culture
> > brainwashing girls so that "…we are easy to control, use and
abuse
> by
> > men because they fear our vagina and each other's penis size…" is
> > very true. I am an African woman who was married for two years to
> > man who was mentally unstable. I divorced five years ago and went
> > back to school with a vengeance and completed my RN in 2002. I am
> 34
> > years old and six months pregnant with my second and last child
> > through DI. My mother, who is 62 years old, said that for a young
> > woman of your age who has never been married what you know about
> men
> > is what ! will bring you happiness. She said that there is no ha
> > ppiness withtout freedom. She said only American women are happy
> > wives because they have freedom. …As you know in Africa there is
> > culture and tradition, psychological war on wives by husbands
that
> > locks
> > >  wives in this marriage "cult" where they are "sex slaves"
> > who "labor 24hrs like horses to take care of men".>>
> > >
> > > Please `Anonymous', don't use "men" and "patriarchy"
> > interchangeably.  Patriarchy is a culture whose mission is to
> retard
> > girls' mental development by replacing our moral conviction with
> > culture and tradition.  Patriarchy is a social system that raises
> > girls to be so stupid. Let me use the acceptable term, raises
girls
> > to follow "culture and tradition and to submit to their husbands
> and
> > accept the inhumane and degrading conditions of marriage.
> Patriarchy
> > is a social system that is designed to brainwash women to believe
> > that what is important to men, is also what is imp ortant to them.
> > Patriarchy is a social system that brainwashes girls to believe
> that
> > they are born for one reason and only one reason: Make men happy
at
> > all cost ! and by all means nece ssary. Patriarchy is cult where
> > women are used and abused sexually, physically and
psychologically.
> [...]
> This
> > is the reason men do not condemn ea ch other's ruthlessness
towards
> > women to each other. For a man to confront another man because of
> his
> > callousness towards women or his wife would be infringing on
> another
> > man 's RIGHTS. Instead, they choo! se to infringe of our,
women's,
> > rights. All men are flipping selfish. Period!
> > >
> > > <<I have not read your reason for choosing to conceive through
> the
> > sperm bank.>>
> > >
> > > "Money does not bring happiness" is a cliché to many people. I
> feel
> > like I am the only person in this world who understands its real
> > meaning. Happiness is the state of the mind.  Four years ago, I
> would
> > have been a miserable woman without a husband because I was
> > brainwashed by patriarchy from childhood to have that belief, and
> > that was my s tate of mind at the time. Today, after evil devoured
> my
> > innocence, I had the opportunity and reason to examine, with a
high
> > resolution microscope, this dominant ruthless patriarchal shit
that
> > brainwashed me from childhood. As a result, my priority has
changed
> > tremendously. All I want is a child. I am a woman, I don't have
> > get married before I get pregnant because it takes only ten
seconds
> > to ejaculate. I don't have to get married inorder to guarantee
that
> > the product of nine months after conception is 50% my genes and I
> > don't need a DNA test either to prove the same. My child can
arrive
> > in the back seat of my car or in a bottle; I still wouldn't
> > >  need a DNA test. Besides, I have never heard of such babies
> > arriving in the world with ten heads. This has been my state of
> mind < BR>> > for four years.
> > >
> > > I am determined to prove to patriarchy (culture and tradition),
> and
> > rightfully so, that what is important to a man, is not what is
> > important to me. I am determined to prove to patriarchy that it
is
> > not a right for a man to own me; it is not a right for a man to
use
> > my body for sexual pleasure; it is not a right for a man to own
my
> > vagina; it is not a right for a man to have a child. It is not my
> > obligation to guarantee a man that `right'. It is a man's
flipping
> > privilege. Period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> > >

> > > [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> > > Friends. Fun. Try the all-new Yahoo! Messenger

> > > Post your free ad now! Yahoo! Canada Personals

Service.