You two are wack!

Let us talk about Male-Homosexuality, because it's what really interests me more than female-homosexuality.  It's a phenomenon to watch two, three, or four men on each other.  I find it very interesting and the more I watch, the more I get curious.  It's fun watching men on men (to me)!  Watching them test each other's sexual intake to the maximum.  Ha ha ha ha, lol lol lol.  There is something beautiful, humane about a man on a man.

From my observations, I think that homosexuality is a CHOICE.  It has nothing to do with a man's testosterone levels.  Many gay men have higher testosterone levels than non-gay men.  It is not something uncontrollable.  A man can grab homosexuality and hold on, or let go.  He has a choice.

However, the choices are: prostate stimulations or penile stimulations or both.  What's your choice??  Hahaha, lol lol lol...  That's the only difference between homosexual males and heterosexual males.  Huh, Allah knows...these gay men love (I mean love )prostate stimulations.  I mean having another man's manhood inside that butt and letting those crushing sensations of prostate orgasms flow is not a joke!  It is said that gay men are actually experiencing greater levels of sexual pleasure than straight men.  Anatomically, scientifically it's possible and very explainable.  Gay men receive "twice" the amount of sexual pleasure and satisfaction than non-gay men.  Believe it or not.  It's the reality.

While these Anyomokolos are blabbing about with their wide vaginas and how they can take on big manhoods, a gay man is receiving full-blown pleasure from another man's tight anal opening.  From the anatomical perspective, when a man is receiving prostate pleasure he tightens, contracts his kegal muscles (muscles between the scrotum and anus, and those in the anus).  Can you believe this phenomenon!  One man is drowning in the sea of prostate pleasure causing his anal muscles to squeeze, tighten, while the other man's manhood is dying in this pure pleasure the tight anus is providing.  Pleasure for Pleasure.  What a beautiful splendor that is!

No wonder these men love each other.  What more sexual pleasure could a woman's body offer them??  Come on, now!  A gay man is most likely to remain gay and never to return to heterosexual ism.  Once a man (it could be any man) sees the light (total sexual completion) in gay sexual activities, he will never come back again.  He has nothing to loose but gaining the other "half" of his sexual pleasure that heterosexual ism denies him.  The man's natural right is literally taken away from him by society's pro-heterosexual stigma.

With all that carnal flow of sexual pleasure, do you people really think that these men will stop being gay.  To become straight again is to give up "half" of their sexual pleasure.  Do you think a fellow who is addicted that stuff is going to care what society says or thinks about him??  The fellow loves his private pleasure and society can only interfere but so far.  Somebody is going to leave somebody alone.  Society will either leave them alone or they will leave society alone (and do their stuff in the closet).

Gay men are having fun!  We should never feel sorry for them.  Their situation is based on CHOICE.  And they chose to be gay over society.  But the question is: Why??  Being gay must be fun.  No kidding!  Sexual pleasure (gay) Vs. Social acceptance.  Well, Sexual pleasure has overpowered Social acceptance in the eyes of gay men.  The question then becomes: What amount of Sexual Experience can that be?  Ask gay men, they understand what sexual light means and what it is.

Heterosexual men have no idea.  These women who are running around them (hetero-men) offer nothing compared to what a man can offer another man.  Ask a gay man what his choice would be: a man or a woman??  Hahaha, lol lol.  Homosexual men are on a higher sexual level than heterosexual men.  When these hetero-men underestimate gay men's manhoods, I think they are ignorant and not thinking right.  I mean, Who gets more pleasure than who??  The only thing hetero-men are good for is boosting over how many women they have slept with in their lives (Social Acceptance).  While a gay man's (Sexual Pleasure) experience farther exceeds that of a hetero-man at the count of 100/50.

Gay men gave up Social Acceptance and chose Sexual Pleasure!
Straight men chose Social Acceptance over Sexual Pleasure!

Who is a true playa??  Playing out his own real game according to his own rules.
Who is living life by social expectations??  Living life by society's rules.
Whom should we feel sorry for??  Life is too short to deny your heart's desires.

Some men have chosen to become transsexuals.  Meaning that they have gotten their penises and scrotums surgically removed and reshaped their frontal pelvic fronts to look like those of women (artificial exterior vagina).  Transsexual men see no use of their manhoods if the prostate/anus is their main source of pleasure.  To them it's: Who needs a penis??  Come on, p'eps!  Hahaha, lol lol lol the world is going crazy.  Since when did people "not need" their own body parts??

The only problem lies is that if they ever get their prostate glands removed, that would be the end of s**t!   The only way to control men from becoming gay is to remove their prostates as compared to some African traditions of female-circumcisions (clitoris removal) geared to control female sexuality.  Hahaha, lol lol lol lol...

Zakoomu M.

Edward Mulindwa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It baffles me that we pretend to be very liberal in this discussion, yet when any discussion about it is brought up, we become so paranoid and parochial if I may add, that we fail even to understand the content of the posting.
Yes I posted that article but I did not write it, some one out there wrote it and I thought to post it. May be that would have been understood if your heart is not out there to kill any body who discuss this topic? So you attacked me instead of the writer?

It is that paranoia that is hunting same sex people not my self who finds the article and posts. So Mr./Mrs. No name, go to bed and wake up again before you ask me to be educated.

Em

Toronto

Sent: Friday, July 23, 2004 6:06 PM
Subject: Re: ugnet_: Homosexuality is a CHOICE.