LilQT:

1st, you said: <<"Interesting! Would you say?">> = Yes, it's indeed interesting!  I would say.  You have touched a point but you have failed to understand or explain it!  Too bad!  But I will take it upon myself to enlighten you on the issue.

You said: <<"Why would somebody want to jeopardize everything by engaging or participating in activities which are frowned upon especially in a society where a lot of people are uninformed, intolerant or are outright ignorant and where there are no shortage of females particularly for tycoons?">>

You have observed right, my friend.  Homosexual activities are pure Ecstasy!  Somebody will risk everything to enjoy Gay sexual activities.  If it was not for the great, overpowering sexual ecstasy and pleasure in Gay sexual activities: Do you think that tycoon would have risked everything for something of no pleasure?  Come On!  Think, think, it's easy.

There has never been a shortage of females particularly for tycoons.  The problem is that these females do not know and will not agree to what men like this tycoon enjoy in sexual activities.  Obviously, the tycoon had an Anal-Craving and he got it from these men, according to the story.  How many Ugandan ladies would agree to Anal Sex?  Be realistic.  And even if a small number of them agree, they most probably would not enjoy it.  Anatomically it's explainable as to why many would not enjoy it.

However, Gays claim that anal sex is super! when the performee and the performer are both enjoying it.  One is enjoying full-blown Penile sensations, and the other Prostate sensations.  The performee tightens his rectum while enjoying prostate sensations caused by the movements and friction of the performer's manhood in his rectum, while the performer "dies" in the great pleasure the friction between the tight rectum and his manhood is providing to his erectile tissue (manhood).  Thus, pleasure for pleasure.  Hah!  Yii banange (Huhmm y'all)!   Ha ha ha ha, lol lol lol lol kanesekere (let me laugh).

Lastly: << "I do not know the truth behind this story but it should make you think if you still believe that homosexuality is a choice.">>

I don't know if you understand this story but it should make you think that homosexuality is a choice.  That homosexuality is fun!  Atleast, homosexual activities are fun!  Homosexuals chose Sexual Pleasure over Social Acceptance.

You should focus on this question: What kind/amount of sexual pleasure is that?
If you were a critical thinker, you would know the answer to why men choose to become homosexuals.  And why they can not give it up no matter what threats they get from society.

If you were a critical thinker, you would try to find out what is Homosexuality (not the term/word itself but the real underground activities).

If you were a critical thinker, you would not blame Gay men.  If you were a critical thinker, you would understand as to why Homosexuality Is A Choice.  A choice to seek pleasure over social acceptance.

No wonder the tycoon almost "...jeopardized everything by engaging or participating in activities which are frowned upon especially in a society where a lot of people are uninformed, intolerant or are outright ignorant and where there are no shortage of females particularly for tycoons."

I personally do not blame him ebisiyago biteekwa okuba nga binyuma (gay sexual activities must be fun)!.  Bwoloza ku swiiti ali mu kisiyago nekikunyumira obulungi bwooti, nga gwe awo tojja kukivaako (once you taste the sweetness in gay sexual activities real good, you will not let go).  Ha ha ha ha hahahaha... Unless if you mentally numb yourself from enjoying the activities.  E.g; straight men who tried it out once but claim not to have liked it.  Examples, like those men who are accussing the tycoon of anal-raping them.

Those men are not looking for justice.  They are trying to amend their male ego and get money from the tycoon.  Had he given them his car title, would they have reported him to the authorities?  Ofcourse, not.  Because they would have gotten the money they wanted from him, and boosted their egos.  The ego is a tough thing to handle.  To be penetrated by another man is considered "weak" as in becoming Dominated over.  That's why many Gay-men act "weak" like women (whose biological place is to be penetrated, thus dominated over).

You see, when Anyomokolo talks about Patriarchy.  Gay Males are suffering from it too.  Men and women, gays and lesbians all have patriarchy mentalities installed in them from society.  They all consider the penetratee as a "weak" person and the penetrator as dominant one.  Gay males who are penetrated act like women to portray their "weakness" of being dominated over.  Lesbians who "penetrate?" act like men to show their "strength/dominance" in their sexual activities.

The accusers of the tycoon are suffering from Patriarchy.  They are set on a mission to regain their psychological power as men.  Blackmail is their strategy.  The accused (tycoon) also suffers from the same.  He is using his dominance/penetrater stand to make these men feel low.  Ha ha ha, he is standing up like a "man" not like a woman (accusers).  He is defending himself from a "strength" stand and the "weak"/accusers can not take it.

Patriachy is killing our society from within.  Homosexuality has nothing to do with it because homosexuals too suffer from it, along with the rest of society.

Zakoomu M.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Interesting! Would you say?
I do not know the truth behind this story but it should make you think if you still believe that homosexuality is a choice. Why would somebody want to jeopardize everything by engaging or participating in activities which are frowned upon especially in a society where a lot of people are uninformed, intolerant or are outright ignorant and where there are no shortage of females particularly for tycoons?

================================

Cops probe tycoon on homosexuality
By Daniel K. Kalinaki

Aug 11, 2004

KAMPALA — Police are investigating a senior SC Villa official over allegations that he had forceful homosexual relations with three young men.

The official, who is a wealthy property owner in the city, vehemently denies the allegations. “These are just rumours that have been going around about me,” the official, (name withheld for legal reasons,) told The Monitor by telephone on Monday.

“They are just malicious rumours,” he said. The stunning allegations made against the official date back to May 7, 2004, when he turned up at Old Kampala Police Station and recorded a statement in which he accused three young men of attacking him in his home in one of the city suburbs and vandalising his car.

The three men, whose names are being withheld, were arrested and taken to the police station where they recorded statements. In their statements, the men, who are all in their 20s, made counter allegations against the official, whom they accused of drugging and sodomising them.

In a statement The Monitor has seen, one of the men alleged the official had taken him to Speke Hotel in Kampala and bought him drinks.

He claimed he woke up at 5:00am and found himself in bed with the official in the latter’s home. He also claims that when he went to the toilet, he discovered that he had been sodomised and that the official apologised and gave him a Toyota Corolla FX car to make amends.

The two other men claim in their statements that they suffered a similar fate and were given Shs2 million and Shs3 million each to settle the matter.

Things fall apart

According to the statements, one of the three men pestered the official for the logbook of the car he had been given so that he could transfer it into his names.

At around this time, the three young men, who all work together in a music group, discovered that they had all been in contact with the official, and began haranguing him for the logbook.

They threatened to take the story to the press if he did not handover the logbook and sign a transfer form. To appease them, they stated, the tycoon took them on holiday to Nairobi and promised them an additional Shs10 million, on top of the logbook and signed transfer forms.

On returning, the promises were not met. The men raided the tycoon’s home and forced him to sign the transfer forms before vandalising his car.

One of the men wrote out a public warning, in Luganda, in which he accused the official of having homosexual relations with young men in the city by either drugging them or luring them with offers of cash.

The warning, a copy of which The Monitor has obtained, shows a photo of the official seated on a plastic chair and dressed in a tunic (kanzu). The author claims in the note that he stole the photograph from the tycoon’s home during an earlier visit.

The tycoon reacts

In a telephone interview with The Monitor on Monday, the official described the allegations as “malicious” but said he knew the three young men as friends.

“All of this is malicious. I made a complaint to the police after these boys took away things from my home, including pocket money and a mobile phone and they were caught red-handed with them.

“They were my friends and I had known them for five to six years. They had come to my home several times but then things disappeared on three different occasions,” he said.

In a 2003 interview with The Monitor, an SC Villa official denied allegations that he was homosexual and had partners in SC Villa’s playing staff.

The tycoon has two children, but is not married. The Old Kampala Police Station Assistant Divisional CID Officer at the Station, Mr Bernard Kiirya-Sisye, declined to comment. The allegations against the official come after SC Villa’s former coach, Milutin Sredojevic quit the club prematurely last month, citing, among other reasons, the alleged harassment of club players by an unnamed club official