Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 4:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Mwananchi] Re: Where is Miss Pat on Who is the new oppressor in post Independence?

Can someone answer me truly why is it that Africans who live in Africa cannot unite get rid of corrupt govt.(s) and become one nation I know it sounds simple but what is the real problem was it divide and conquer. I don't know as a descendant of African slaves I know the problem in the US we were brainwashed and stripped of culture identity, and lanquage etc. so why can't Africans in Africa get together get rid of the problem causers the outside influnce etc.

African Oracle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

"What you wrote below sinks beneath naivete. You are stuck in a time warp, regurgitating OLD CANARDS that are of little relevance today and betray fundamental ignorance of African reality." - Ayittey

I always think you can do better than this.

Dele