"Museveni said FDC, UPC and DP put together were like a small hut whose grass was being removed one by one. He urged Banyoro to shun them.

He also attacked the former president, Dr. Milton Obote, saying he is a liar. "

Citizens, Museveni's ravings and rantings are  rather interesting. You can only begin to wonder as to what the son of Kaguta has been smoking lately..The wise , they say , trend NOT were fools would  JUMP in with both leggs! speaking of Lies, for how many years have Museveni been lying to the people of Uganda Northern Uganda is totally destroyed thanx to Museveni's lies and manipulative tactics..Another proverb, TOO manako twon Gwok, kong Culu UMME ( the death which ultimately will claim the alpha dog, begin by blockings it nose..in otherwords, if the dogs nose was not blocked, it would smell danger  and run away from such danger as far and as fast as it could)

Peace

Matek

I�ve no time for FDC � Museveni

By Fred Kayizzi and Amlan Tumusiime

PRESIDENT Yoweri Museveni has said he has no time for the opposition Forum for Democratic Change (FDC), which he compared to a weak company without capital.

�I advise you Banyoro to continue supporting the Movement government because it is a profit-making company unlike FDC, which is a weak company with little capital,� a jovial Museveni said.

The President was speaking during a thanksgiving ceremony organised by Henry Kajura�s family to congratulate him for being appointed the Second Deputy Prime Minister.

�I have no time for FDC, I will only move with the Movement MPs who are willing to work with me to serve our people,� said Museveni in Runyankole.

He paraded Movement MPs from Kibaale, Masindi and Hoima districts but did not mention Beatrice Byenkya (Hoima), who was seated in the front.

Byenkya jumped out of the pavilion shouting, �I am also here and I support the Movement governm ent.�

As if he had just posed for effect, Museveni then recognised Byenkya�s presence.

The President attacked people who claim to be strong Movement supporters but leak Movement secrets to the public.

Without naming anybody, Museveni said, �I have stated it clearly on several occasions that I can�t continue working with such cadres who talk about our NRM secrets in public whenever there is disagreement. I have tried to talk to some of them more than once but they don�t listen and I have left them to go and do what they want. We shall also meet in heaven.�

Museveni said UPC and DP were old companies, which made losses long ago and had collapsed.

�I and Kajura were in DP but later we realised that DP had one cooking stone and we had to form the Movement which has three stones,� he said.

The function that was attended by ministers, MPs and district leaders from Bunyoro region took place at Kitoba Catholic church, Kajura�s home area.

Museveni said FDC, UPC and DP put together were like a small hut whose grass was being removed one by one. He urged Banyoro to shun them.

He also attacked the former president, Dr. Milton Obote, saying he is a liar.

�I will never reconcile with Obote because he is an old man but still tells lies. His government failed to control the army and instead killed the people. We can only meet in heaven before Jesus,� he said.

He said he was surprised that DP President Paul Ssemogerere still wanted to become the president when in 1980 he failed to reach Bayita�babiri (about a kilometre to Entebbe State House).

Museveni praised Kajura, who is also the public service minister, for being foresighted and trustworthy. He said those were the reasons he had maintained him in the Cabinet for 17 years.

Published on: Tuesday, 29th March, 2005


Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new resources site!
_______________________________________________
Ugandanet mailing list
[email protected]
http://kym.net/mailman/listinfo/ugandanet
% UGANDANET is generously hosted by INFOCOM http://www.infocom.co.ug/

Reply via email to