Mr. Kasangwawo:

Don't confuse (hateful) people with facts ...

jonah kasangwawo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Matek,

I acknowledge your repeated effort to support Mulindwa by referring me to
"one of those British News Magazines", but this is off the point. Mulindwa
claimed that Ssabasajja went to school in the UK to become a pipe fitter. He
challenged anyone "to tell other wise" and threatened that "he will post
where he qualified." Now, I have been challenging him to produce the
evidence for over a week and nothing is forthcoming. I can only deduce that
nothing exists.

I'm sure it will not have escaped your watchful eyes that at every
opportunity he gets, he brings up anything anti-Kabaka or anti-Buganda, even
when there's no evidence to substantiate his allegations. So it was in this
case. I even took the trouble to point out to him that Ssabasajja had
studied law at Cambridge (after attending a private school in Sussex) and
had written for renowned publications - but Mulindwa didn't want to know. I
also tried to enlighten him about student life by giving him examples of
Prince William and Harry, but he wanted to remain ignorant. This only proves
that he did it in bad faith.

Now you join the fray by making it seem as if I started it all, instead of
telling your friend to shut it if he can't produce the evidence he promised
! No sir, I'm not going to "swing to the US Library of Congress" to do the
research for him.

Kasangwawo

>From: Matek Opoko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: ugandanet@kym.net
>Subject: Re: [Ugnet] Kabaka Mutebi a Pipe fitter!..Now that I did NOT KNOW!
>Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 06:17:45 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Jonah:
>I can see you are on Em's neck. The fact of the matter is that there is a
>small biographical article about Ssebasajja Magulu Nyondo the king of
>Bugan da in one of those British News Magazines. The Writer of the siad
>article , points out that Magulu Nyondo was once a pipe fitter.
>
>Now there is nothing wrong with being pipe fitter. In fact, to a certain
>extent , show the Humility which Ssebasaga had to go through..and probably
>helps him relate to his subjects.
>
>Anyhow, swing to the US Library of Congress..and dig the infor for your
>self.
>Peace!
>
>Matek
>
>jonah kasangwawo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>And rightly so ! You have failed to produce any evidence and the only
>alternative you had was to give up.
>
> >From: "Edward Mulindwa"
> >CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >Subject: Re: [Ugnet] Kabaka Mutebi a Pipe fitter!..Now that I did NOT
>KNOW!
> >Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 19:12:03 -0400
> >
> >That does it I give up.
> >
> >Em
> >Toronto
> > The Mulindwas Communication Group
> >"With Yoweri Museveni, Uganda is in anarchy"
> > Groupe de communication Mulindwas
> >"avec Yoweri Museveni, l'Ouganda est dans l'anarchie"

& gt; > >