To: <ugandanet@kym.net>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2005 8:15 AM
Subject: Re: [Ugnet] RE: [FedsNet] Re: the 1966 crisis II

Onegi pa Obol,

I don't know how you came to the conclusion that my intention is to create "grounds for great upheavals in the country" ! All I am attempting to do is to give you the facts of our History, so we can all learn from it. I am not encouraging dictators to use the same mean tricks Obote used then, on the contrary I abhor them. But as the situation stands today, it seems we haven't learnt from that History.

You may think that Obote is infallible but the fact is that he set the example for taking over power using the military which was the beginning of the troubles we are still experiencing today. If you can't see the glaring similarities - Congo, messing with the Constitution, etc. - I'm sorry I can't simplify for you farther than that.

What an asshole !

Kasangwawo