Kasangwawo
If all your reasoning and explanation end up in "What an asshole !" how do you
think this is going to convince people to see what a brilliant historian you
are?
Tell us what you think about the constitution as it affects the current people
in Uganda and what you will do to protect it and how you will do it. Also tell
us what you expect from us your listeners so we can respond approriately.
What you claim to be history or facts seem to be your wishes and expectations.
It does not absolve you from being an ordinary Ugandan subject to the
constitution. History may be good but now is better. Are you trying to relive
history? If so, how can your reader or contributors to your message become
assholes? It is because of such people like you that Uganda is going astray!
You have the guns and you can not talk development but history and everymorning
your are borrowing money from overseas to prevent Obote from returning to
Uganda.
Yours is too much Kasangwawo.

Onegi pa obol

-- "jonah kasangwawo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Onegi pa Obol,

I don't know how you came to the conclusion that my intention is to create
"grounds for great upheavals in the country" ! All I am attempting to do is
to give you the facts of our History, so we can all learn from it. I am not
encouraging dictators to use the same mean tricks Obote used then, on the
contrary I abhor them. But as the situation stands today, it seems we
haven't learnt from that History.

You may think that Obote is infallible but the fact is that he set the
example for taking over power using the military which was the beginning of
the troubles we are still experiencing today.
If you can't see the glaring similarities - Congo, messing with the
Constitution, etc. - I'm sorry I can't simplify for you farther than that.

What an asshole !

Kasangwawo