Mumbai attacks: Seven terrorists were British, claims Indian government
Nov 29 2008 By Mark Jefferies
SEVEN of the Mumbai terrorists were British Pakistanis, Indian government
sources claimed last night.
Insiders said two Brits had been arrested and another five suspects were from
the UK.
Two of the seven are from Leeds, one is from Bradford and one is from
Hartlepool, it was alleged.
Sources claim the Hartlepool suspect was found in the Taj Mahal Palace hotel,
where gunmen massacred dozens of guests.
The man from Bradford and one of the men from Leeds were allegedly discovered
on the 17th floor of the Trident-Oberoi Hotel.
The second Leeds man was said to have been captured near a jetty after the
25-strong terror gang landed by speedboat.
Documents found on the suspects confirmed they were British, the sources said.
Other reports said Indian officials checked Blackberry phones used by the gang
to follow news reports and found "a lot of content" linked to the UK.
The Foreign Office and MI6 were last night trying to establish the facts.
Government sources stressed that there had been no confirmation from India that
British terrorists were involved.
Prime Minister Gordon Brown said his Indian counterpart had not told him about
UK suspects. But he said it would be "premature" to draw any conclusions.
The Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Uganda is in anarchy"
Groupe de communication Mulindwas
"avec Yoweri Museveni, l'Ouganda est dans l'anarchie"_______________________________________________
Ugandanet mailing list
[email protected]
http://kym.net/mailman/listinfo/ugandanet
% UGANDANET is generously hosted by INFOCOM http://www.infocom.co.ug/
The above comments and data are owned by whoever posted them (including
attachments if any). The List's Host is not responsible for them in any way.
---------------------------------------