From: Robert Ssenkindu <labankafe...@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 5:06 PM
Subject: *{UAH}: RE: Museveni on Chogm deals
*To: ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com

------------------------------
From: labankafe...@hotmail.com
To: assumpta.ki...@gmail.com; lbbirdw...@verizon.net
Subject: Museveni on Chogm deals
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 22:05:15 +0000

As I said these guys just went for a cup of tea with the general. Look at
those chaps on the right hand and see how their faces are beaming with
smiles... I think it is no serious matter at all, and these guys will keep
on talking in circles till the flames die out.

*"** I prefer liberty with danger than peace with slavery"----Jean Jaqueas
Rousseau
" Apolitician thinks on the next election - a statesman of the next
generation"  James Freeman Clarke
" The State calls its own violence, law;but that of the individual crime" -
Max Stirner "The Ego and His Own (1845)"
"The people of Asia were slaves because they had not learned how to pronouce
the word 'no' -Winston Churchill.
"The more corrupt the state,the numerous the laws- Cornelius Tacitus
"Annals"(c.116.A.D)"
SR. Sveritanien.
*